This course meets the requirements for court-ordered anger management (age 18 or older) education. This nine-hour course focuses on the negative consequences of expressing anger inappropriately and how to make future healthy choices. Video, group discussion, and worksheets are used to explore anger issues.
- Learning to manage anger effectively
- Exploration of the problem behavior which led to arrest/ticket/referral
- Developing self-control over thoughts and actions
- How to receive positive support from others
- Expressing feelings appropriately
- Anger management plan
National Safety Council, Nebraska
3111 Oak View Drive, Omaha, NE 68144
Classes are held once per month from Tuesday - Thursday, from 6-9pm.
Class is also offered online.