To optimize your experience, we recommend:
- Do NOT use a data connection. Make sure that you are using a strong Wi-Fi connection to view this rich, multimedia content.
- Turn off ALL notifications for email/calls/texts/updates.
- Do NOT leave the course unattended. If you want to make a call or send an email or text, please EXIT the course properly FIRST. When ready to continue, return to the home page (for your account) and click on returning student to log in again.
- DO NOT use the refresh button when in the course. If the course stalls, due to a phone notification, poor internet, just close your browser window and go back to the home page and log in again as a returning student.
If the course you are taking requires Adobe Flash Player and your Android tablet or smartphone does not have Flash, you may download the Puffin Web Browser to access the course.
Google Play Store | Puffin Browser Free
Yes. If the course you are taking requires Adobe Flash Player, please visit this Adobe webpage to ensure Flash player is installed and enabled on your computer.
Because of the varieties of the courses that we have available, the best way to test if your hardware and software (OS) are compatible with the course is to play the demo course.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8: (Note: view the course in desktop mode)
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, or Mac OS X 10.3.x or later: Firefox 1.x, MSIE 5.2,Mozilla 1.x, AOL 7, Opera 6, And Safari 1.0 (Mac OS X 10.2.x or later)
- Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 3 update 8, RHEL 4 update 4 (AS/ES/WS/) /Novell SUSE 9.x or 10.1: Firefox 184.108.40.206 and higher; Mozilla 1.7.x and higher, Sea Monkey 1.0.5 and higher
Flash 9 or higher Plug-in required for some courses.
Yes, you can access the course from any Internet-connected computer (as long as that computer meets the system requirements noted above).
Go to the www.adobe.com to download Adobe Flash Player (this is a free download).
This may be due to the offline content cached by your browser. It’s recommended that you flush your local cache and try the course again.
If you’re using AOL on a dial-up connection, it’s also recommended you use Internet Explorer (IE) or another browser to start the course after the cache is flushed.
Clearing your cache:
1. Close Browser
2. Click the Start button and choose Control Panel (or ‘Control Panel’ on XP)
3. Double click the Internet Options icon (switch to Classic View).
4. Click the General tab.
5. Under Browsing History, click on Delete…
6. Only check ‘Temporary Internet files’
7. Click the Delete button.
8. Close out the Internet Properties Window
9. Reopen the browser and launch the course again
1. Launch the browser.
2. Click on Safari, select Empty Cache… and Empty to reset the cache.
1. Launch the browser. Click on Firefox, select Preferences…
2. Select Privacy tab and then select Cache
3. Click on Clear Cache Now
1. In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome Menu.
2. Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
3. In the dialog that appears, select Cached images and files.
4. Click on Clear browsing data.
In order to retrieve/save your previous/current progress information, the course needs to communicate with the servers to maintain your progress. The message indicates that the communication cannot be established. No new progress will be saved if the communication failed. The followings are the most common causes of the communication problem:
- Firewall – Both Network and local firewalls (hardware/software) could potential block the communication. Please consult with your network administrator or firewall manual how to alter the permissions.
- VPN Connection: Please close the VPN Connection and re-launch the course.
Like a highway during rush hour, Internet traffic sometimes slows down during hours of peak usage. Your connection to the Internet through your Internet service provider (through your modem, for example) may periodically slow down due to very heavy traffic.
1. With Internet Explorer/ Firefox, press “F11” to view the course in full screen. Press “F11” again will restore the screen.
2. Or, click on “View” from the menu bar and select “Full Screen.”
Since most of the insurance agents/courts/institutes require the original certificate, it’s suggested that you make copies of the certificate as soon as you get it. If you need to request another copy (with the same course completion date), please contact our us at email@example.com for assistance. Additional fee ($10.00) may apply.
Errors happen and we'd like to know if you found something. Please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're sorry to hear that you are still having issues and will gladly assist. Please contact us at: 402.898.7361 Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm or at email@example.com after hours and we will reply as quickly as possible.