OSHA mandates that a trained first aid responder must be present in high risk industries with the most dangerous jobs where medical emergencies require immediate emergency response. Ensure compliance and prepare your workforce with this comprehensive 40-hour advanced first aid course.
It's the industry-leading occupational first aid training that will help your workforce recognize and act competently and confidently in an emergency situation in order to sustain life.
- Give basic life support training commonly taught to health care and rescue professionals
- Control bleeding and manage shock
- Care for injuries and medical emergencies
- Give advanced resuscitation techniques
- Respond to substance abuse emergencies including Naloxone administration
- Identify special situations: behavioral emergencies, pregnancy and childbirth
- Perform remote-location first aid
Who will benefit:
- Employees in high-risk industries
- College students
- Vocational school programs like HOSA
- College health care professional programs including athletic training, nursing and more
- Professions that require Basic Life Support certification
Participants receive a nationally recognized NSC Advanced First Aid and CPR/AED certification valid for 2 years.
Please contact us to set up Advanced First Aid, CPR/AED for your employees:
Senior Account Manager