AEDs can be used on victims of sudden cardiac arrest. Sudden cardiac arrest is the leading cause of death in the United States. It can happen anywhere, to anyone, any time, without warning, without symptoms, and regardless of age or general health. Victims have a better chance of survival when defibrillated within the American Heart Association recommended response time of 3-5 minutes. Defibrillation is the only definitive treatment for converting ventricular fibrillation, the heart rhythm of victims in cardiac arrest.
Who needs AEDs?
OSHA strongly recommends placement of AEDs in all work environments!
- Daycare Facilities
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Athletic/Recreational Complexes
- Trains, Buses, Rail Systems
- Shopping Malls
- Community Centers
- Police/Fire Departments, EMS Providers
- Public Municipality Vehicles/Utility Trucks
- Simply - anywhere people gather!
Call or email:
(402) 898-7364 | firstname.lastname@example.org