The National Safety Council, Nebraska provides on-site safety and health audits and inspections designed to evaluate the level of compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations and overall safety and health conditions at your facilities. Our team of safety professionals evaluate and provide documentation based on their experience of areas of concern.
- On-site evaluation - engagement based on size of facilities and requirements
- Interviews - data is gathered through interviews with company representatives as needed
- Report and photo documentation - Safety professionals provide a comprehensive report including photos of areas of concern, potential regulation violations, safety hazards for employees and possible penalty information.
- Documentation of Potential OSHA Violations
- Investment Based on Size of Organization, Facilities and Requirements
- Sample audit available
- Safety Consulting