- ASP/CSP Exam Prep course
- Confined Space
- Crane & Hoist
- DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
- EHSM 6036 Intro to Environmental Compliance Management
- Electrical Safety
- Fall Hazard Awareness
- Forklift / Powered Industrial Trucks Train the Trainer
- Forklift Operator Training
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Refresher (DOT)
- Hybrid Learning Classes
- Incident Investigation
- Introduction to Emergency Planning
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Machine Guarding
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Principles of Occupational Safety and Health (POSH)
- Safety for Human Resource Professionals
- Safety for the Supervisor Certificate
- Safety Management Techniques (SMT)
- Safety Training Methods (STM)
- Silica Train-the-Trainer
- Supervisor's Safety Development Program
- Team Safety
NSCN is now offering many classes in a hybrid learning format so you can complete your safety training from ANYWHERE!
What is hybrid learning?
Hybrid learning is an educational model where some students attend class in-person, while others join the class virtually from home. Educators teach remote and in-person students at the same time using video conferencing software.
What are the benefits of hybrid learning?
Does your company have current travel restrictions? Have you let your training slip because there is not a training facility in close proximity? Need to complete a training class, but don't feel comfortable attending in-person?
Don't let that stop you! Make any space your training space and train from ANYWHERE. With our new hybrid learning options, our expert instructors can teach in-person and remote students at the same time.
View our full list of hybrid learning format classes below. To register for the virtual portion of a hybrid learning class, please call us at 402.898.7364.