Prevent injuries, property damage, and financial loss by identifying incident root cause.
- Determining which incidents warrant investigation and analyze their root cause
- Preventing incidents from recurring
- Effective investigation and interviewing techniques to gather accurate data
- Identifying appropriate hazard control measures and follow-up
- All levels of management
- Safety managers
- Safety committee members
- Individuals responsible for investigating incidents
National Safety Council - Nebraska Chapter
3111 Oak View Drive, Omaha, NE
OR complete this training virtually via our hybrid learning format!
(Contact us to register!)