Prevent injuries, property damage, and financial loss by identifying incident root cause.
Video and audio capabilities required for all attendees.
- Determining which incidents warrant investigation and analyze their root cause
- Preventing incidents from recurring
- Effective investigation and interviewing techniques to gather accurate data
- Identifying appropriate hazard control measures and follow-up
- All levels of management
- Safety managers
- Safety committee members
- Individuals responsible for investigating incidents
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
June 15 and 16, 2020
8:30-Noon each day