Be prepared for an OSHA inspection by managing an effective safety inspection.
Video and audio capabilities required for all attendees.
- Planning and conducting workplace safety inspections
- Using checklists to save time and improve the quality of inspections
- Fostering improvement in organization through safety inspections
- Developing recommendations
- Follow-up on implementation plans
- Persons responsible for conducting or supervising safety inspections
- Persons responsible for training industrial safety
- Health inspectors
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
May 27 & 28, 2020
8:30-Noon each day