Students learn to deliver training that engages employees and improves the safety performance of the workforce to achieve safety and business goals.
- Adult learning needs
- Content outlines
- Instructional strategies and methods
- Basic facilitation skills
- Outcome measurement
- Calculating indirect and direct costs for budgeting
- Project planning
- Media design and utilization
- Evaluation of learning styles
- Human resource representatives
- Employees responsible for safety and health training programs
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
OR complete this training virtually via our hybrid learning format!
(Contact us to register!)