Part 382 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) requires driver supervisors receive 60 minutes of training dedicated to alcohol misuse AND 60 minutes of training dedicated to controlled substance abuse. This class meets Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Physical, behavioral, speech, and performance indicators of probable misuses of alcohol and use of controlled substances
- DOT regulatory requirements concerning drug testing and reasonable suspicion
- Alcohol and drug testing basics
- Reasonable suspicion process
- Approaching a driver, handling difficult situations
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
OR complete this training virtually via our hybrid learning format!
(Contact us to register!)
April & October