This course covers OSHA requirements for emergency action plans and emergency response plans.
Upon course completion students will have an improved level of knowledge and strategies which should enable them to more effectively create, maintain, or update emergency action and/or response plans for their organization.
- Core elements of emergency evacuation plans
- Key features of emergency exit routes
- Additional core requirements when designated employees will engage in defensive or offensive response actions
- Key considerations around Workplace Violence, Active Shooter and De-Escalation.
- Persons responsible for OSHA compliance
- Human resources staff
- Safety managers
- Loss control managers
- Safety committee members
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
February, June, & October