Every employer is required to meet minimum federal workplace safety standards. Participants will gain the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to meet OSHA’s requirements. This course addresses a variety of general industry safety topics, enabling participants to identify, abate, avoid, and prevent job related hazards.
Spanish speaking classes available.
All participants will receive an OSHA 10-Hour card and completion certificate.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Hazard communication
- Hazardous materials
- Walking and working surfaces
- Personal protective equipment
- Exit routes, emergency action plans, fire prevention and fire protection
- Machine guarding
- Safety and health programs
- Entry level workers
- Safety personnel
- Those with responsibility for OSHA compliance in an industrial setting
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE