Every employer is required to meet minimum federal workplace safety standards Participants will gain the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to meet OSHA’s requirements. This course provides an in-depth review of hazard awareness and a more detailed discussion into each subject. Additional topics are designed to provide attendees with a solid base of knowledge in hazard awareness and control measures to use to effectively manage safety and health in general industry.
All participants will receive an OSHA 30-Hour card and completion certificate.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing safety and health
- Machine guarding
- Hazard communication
- Walking and working surfaces
- Materials handling
- Exit routes, emergency action plans, fire prevention and fire protection
- Personal protective equipment
- Safety personnel
- Insurance loss control professionals
- Those with responsibility for OSHA compliance in an industrial setting
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
Three times a year, Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm