This course covers the role and responsibility of the employer to develop and implement an energy control program, or lock-out/tag-out (LOTO) system. Lockout/Tagout protects workers who are performing service and maintenance activities on machines and equipment. Students learn to detect hazardous conditions and implement control measures as they relate to the control of hazardous energy.
- Written program requirements
- Definitions relating to OSHA's Control of Hazardous Energy Standard
- Training guidelines for authorized and affected employees
- Energy isolation options
- Periodic inspection of energy control procedures
- Types of hazardous energy
- Written isolation procedures
National Safety Council - Nebraska Chapter
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
Please call to schedule.