Take control of the number one cause of workplace injuries, reduce costs and improve employee morale. Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers today.
All attendees must have audio and video capabilities.
- Design and implementation of a practical and effective ergonomics program
- Recognizing ergonomic risk factors relating to musculoskeletal disorders
- Ergonomic worksite analyses
- Evaluating and ranking hazards
- Assessing various control methods
- Steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program
- Business owners
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
June 4 and 5, 2020
8:30-Noon each day