Strong leaders are the cornerstone of safe world-class organizations. Leaders demonstrate commitment and conviction towards improved decision making, risk reduction, best practices, safety management systems, and performance measurement. The Certificate in Safety Leadership from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and the National Safety Council, Nebraska will help develop your leadership mentality and give you the skills to succeed.
Next session to start March 2023
- Safety Management – March 24
- Communicating Collaboratively – April 21
- Authority v Leadership – May 19
- People Styles |Crucial Coaching – June 16
- Continuous Improvement – July 14
- Project Management – August 18
- Change Management | Conflict Management – September 15
- Safety & Health Management – October 20
*includes all required workshops for each participant. Graduates will receive a Certificate in Safety Management endorsed by the University of Nebraska at Omaha and the National Safety Council, Nebraska.
For more information please contact your Account Manager:
Bree Allis, Account Manager
To register for the program, contact: